Air handling units VENTUS VTS
- Building of any capacity - from restaurants, through trading centres to huge production plants.
- Operation in all climatic zones from -40°C to +70°C.
- All kinds of buildings - residential, commercial, industrial.
VENTUS VS10 - VS650 AHUs bring about benefits
Installation space savings:
- High performance direct drive PLUG type fans.
- Light structure - frameless casing of hight class tightness.
- Three delivery methods available - in packages, in sections or as a ready-to-install device.
Low operating cost:
- High energy recovery rate - up to 85%.
- Smooth adjustment of the air flow rateas a STANDARD feature.
- Optimal selection of the unit size according to a building cubature.
Comfort of work:
- Silent operation.
- Reliable control system applications.
Energy recovery rate up to 85%!
- Energy recovery systems ideally suited to any climate conditions.
- Minimal airstreams exchange in the energy recovery blocks.
- Sensible and latent heat recovery.
Exceptional rigidity and integrity of the AHUEurovent Certified
A unique C-shape casing ensures excellent integrity and rigidity of the AHU.Highest possible leak-proof design.
- no thermal bridges
- minimized energy loss
- exceptional integrity
- compact size
- highest casing rigidity rating
- modern design
- easy installation
- corrosion resistant
High performance direct drive PLUG fans
- Silent operation thanks to innovative airfoil blades with unique trailing edge shape.
- Substantial energy savings.
- Smooth performance regulations using VFD technology.
- High efficient direct drive - elimination of V-belt transmission.
- Maintenance-free fan-set.
Stable operation, easy control of VENTUS AHUs
Carefully selected and programmed control applications enable professional management of air ventilation and conditioning circuits.
- Speelling operating cost.
- User Interface – for easy AHU status monitoring and management.
- Fan drives status remote set-up and monitoring.
- Suited for integration with BMS systems.
- metal sheet thickness increased by 20%
- increased rigidity and durability of the AHU structure
- low absorption of heat radiation and UV
- increased resistance to weather conditions
- increased longitudinal stiffness of the structure
- easier sections assembly
- easier transport
- greater profile resistance to deflection
- thermal breaks on the mullion as standard
- high resistance to weather conditions and UV rays
INSPECTION PANELS EQUIPPED WITH THE OPEN / CLOSE SMART SYSTEM AND NEW PROTECTIVE CORNERS
- easy to use, enabling quick opening and closing of the inspection panel
- smart hinge - prevents seal breaking when the panel is opened (VTS proprietary and patented solution)
- improved ergonomics with an integrated handle and hinge function
- reduced risk of panel damage
ADDITIONAL COLUMN SEALING
ADDITIONAL SEALING FINS
ALUMINIUM STRUCTURAL COLUMNS WITH AN ADDITIONAL SEALING FIN AND A THERMAL BREAK
- thermal breake as standard - ensures no condensation outside the AHU
- the fin ensures labyrinth sealing - currently the most effective solution on the market, mainly used in laboratory equipment
- original solution consisting in the use of symmetrical channel tension filled with a sealing compound, which provides 100% tightness of the connection between the column and construction structure
VENTUS safety of use
HANDLE OPEN PROTECTION
increased safety against accidental opening of the fan section
FAN SAFETY BARRIER
protection against fan in-operation
electronic stop of the motor when the panel is opened