- Allows connection of three indoor units (same type and capacity) to one outdoor unit
- Indoor units are in the same room, operate simultaneously and have a single group controller
- Triple-operation is possible with all light-commercial indoor units
- Requires a triple connection kit (RBC-TRP100)
- Infra-red and wired control available
- Precise capacity control at all conditions
- Utilises the latest digital hybrid inverter technology
- Removable corner panels for easy access
- Auto diagnostic function
- Quiet operation as low as 33dB (A)
- Operational to -15°C in cooling and up to -20°C in heating
- Power supply to outdoor unit
- In-built refrigerant ‘replacement technology’
The Digital Inverter Triple-Split system connects three indoor units of the same type and capacity to one outdoor unit in order to ensure more air distribution in a larger area/room.
The units operate as a group sharing the same operating conditions to achieve set point against their own return air sensor.
Digital Inverter Outdoor units are suitable for ‘replacement technology’ enabling the re-use of existing R22 or R407C pipework.