Digital Inverter features, plus:
- Increased energy efficiency / cost savings
- Slim-line design and automatic louvre control
- Enhanced compressor and fan motor design
- Extended pipe runs / greater installation flexibility
- More steps for precise inverter control
- EER values up to 4.17 in cooling mode
- Operational at 30 dB(A), twice as quiet as conventional units
- Ideal for R22 and R407c replacement
- Infra-red and wired controls available
- Can be semi-concealed
The Super Digital Inverter series of ceiling suspended units can be discreetly positioned under the ceilings. They are ideal for offices, classroom and restaurants, where very low noise levels are required.
The automatic louvre control and low noise levels are the key characteristics of this state-of-the-art unit.
The units are suitable for use with either new R410A refrigerant pipework, or indeed can be used as ‘replacement technology’ enabling the re-use of existing R22 or R407c pipework.