Thyristor rotational speed regulator DSS2 T-BIS
- thyristor regulator for external, plaster surface mounting
- power load 1 kW
- dedicated for rotational speed regulation of universal, single-phase motors
- smooth regulation across the scale
- układ posiada algorytm softstart'u
- rotational speed regulation by means of 0-10V analog input (voltage)
- sygnalizacja stanu alarmowego od wejścia TK (termiczny styk w silniku)
- possible application as a power supply regulator in a single-phase 230V/50Hz systems - like a light dimmer
Thyristor rotational speed regulator DSS2 T-BIS technical data
|output type:||phase cutting|
|MAX continous current:||5 A|
|MAX peak current:||8 A|
|rated load:||1 kW|
|IP protection rate:||IP 54|
|mounting type:||surface, plate mounted|
|operating temperature:||-10 : 50°C|
|storage temperature:||-30 : 60°C|
|run and alarm indicators:||yes|
|motor output protection:||by 8A fuse, digital input for motor thermal protection|
|recommended supply wire:||OMY 3x1mm2|
|dimensions:||56 x 84 x 124|
Thyristor rotational speed regulator DSS2 T-BIS characteristic features
Smooth adjustment of the output voltage over the whole control range.
- Bimetallic contact motor protection control. Stop of work and alarm indication.
- Possibility to change the controller’s settings.
- Adjustable output voltage depending on the setpoint of the keypad or an external 0-10V signal level.
- Possibility to combine multiple controllers in systems and control them from a single point.
- Compact, small and ergonomic design.
Thyristor rotational speed regulator DSS2 T-BIS installation
- The DSS2 T-BIS speed controller should be mounted horizontally onthe surface of a wall or in the control cabinet (in this case theexchange of air or cooling should be made).
- The power must be connected with non-shielded 3x1 mm² cable.
- Steering signal must be connected by the shielded cable:
2x0.5 mm² – for steering by DEN 20, DEN30, PLC etc.
3x0.5 mm² – for steering by DEN 11.
- The cable shield should be connected to G0 terminal.
- The motor must be connected with the shielded 3x1 mm² cable.
- The shield must be connected to the PE terminal and the motor housing.
- Cables must be completed with sleeves.
- To connect the wires unscrew the four screws that secure the lid and then perform the connection according to the diagram in Figure 4.
- After connections are made, close the cover and switch the power supply on.
- The capacitor should be connected outside of the regulator.
- The regulator provides an additional input to TK fan protection. It must be connected by 2x1 mm² cable.