Transistor rotational speed regulator DSS2 ECO-1,5_P
- a transistor regulator for external, plaster surface mountin
- power load 0,35 kW
- dedicated for rotational speed regulation of universal, single-phase motors
- smooth regulation across the scale
- unobtrusive operation across the scale (no "buzzing" effect)
- rotational speed regulation by means of new control keyboard
- can be linked into equipment groups (up to 10 devices) managed from one control point does not affect the life expectancy of the motor
Transistor rotational speed regulator DSS2 ECO-1,5_P technical data
|output type:||PWM, IGBT transistors|
|MAX continous current:||1,5 A|
|MAX peak current:||2,5 A|
|rated load:||0,35 kW|
|Control type:||0-10V control keyboard|
|IP protection rate:||IP 54|
|mounting type:||surface, plate mounted|
|operating temperature:||-10 : 50°C|
|storage temperature:||-30 : 60°C|
|run and alarm indicators:||yes|
|motor output protection:||by 2,5 A fuse|
|recommended supply wire:||OMY 3x1mm2|
|dimensions:||56 x 84 x 124|
Transistor rotational speed regulator DSS2 ECO-1,5_P Characteristic features
Smooth adjustment of the output voltage over the whole control range.
- Heatsink temperature monitoring – reducing output when over 60°C and turning the regulator off at 70°C.
- Transistor based regulator – no mains hum effect as with thyristorbased controllers.
- Possibility to change the controller’s settings.
- Adjustable output voltage depending on the value set via the keypad or an external voltage signal level - 0-10V.
- Possibility to combine multiple controllers into systems and control them from a single point.
- Compact, small and ergonomic design.
Transistor rotational speed regulator DSS2 ECO-1,5_P installation
The DSS2 ECO-1.5 speed controller should be mounted horizontally on the surface of a wall or in a control cabinet (in that case the exchange of air or cooling should be made).
- The power cord must be connected by non-shielded 3x1 mm² cable.
- Steering signal must be connected by shielded cable:
2x0,5 mm² – for steering by DEN 20, DEN30, PLC etc.
3x0,5 mm² – for steering by DEN 11.
- The cable shield should be connected to G0 terminal.
- The motor must be connected by screened 3x1 mm² cable. The shield must be connected to the PE terminal and the motor housing.
- Cables must be completed with sleeves.
- To connect the wires unscrew the four screws that secure the lid and then perform the connection according to the diagram in Figure 4
- After connections are made, close the cover and switch the powersupply on.
- The capacitor should be connected outside of the regulator.
- The controller does not have an input for TK fan protection