The space underneath the burner can be used to place some decorative real logs. Because the burner of this gas fire is placed somewhat higher from the floor, you still have a good view at the flame effect from a distance.
The casing of the Faber Vaska can also be covered in soapstone, giving it a different look and maintaining the heat for a longer time.
- Freestanding steel stove
- Interior finish: black-painted steel
- Available in natural gas or LPG
- Heat input: 6.9kW
- Heat output: 4.8kW
- Balanced flue in 150/100mm size
- Sequential remote control
- Model: Free-Standing Fires
- Heating: Atmospheric Fire
- Category: Inside
- Burner: Log Burner
- Type: Free-Standing Fires