AHUs are designed to provide conditioned air that is filtered, cooled, heated, humidified or dehumidified according to customer requirements. They can be designed in draw through or blow through arrangements and many combinations of options and control methods can be considered with single or dual fans.
AHUs can also be designed to incorporate both supply and exhaust air sections with heat recovery if required.
Designed in-line with applicable EU Directives along with compliance to end-user specifications, the units are constructed with durability and compact size in mind without compromising on user safety and maintainability.
Units are generally designed to be lifted and positioned as one complete assembly, to minimise installation time. However modular or flat-packed units format can be provided to facilitate any on-site installation requirements and restrictions.
AHUs can be provided with a range of instrumentation to continuously monitor the condition of the equipment.
- Machinery Directive: 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive: Low Voltage 2014/35/EU
- ATEX Directive: ATEX 2014/34/EU
- EMC Directive: EMC 2014/30/EU
- Pressure Equipment Directive: PED 97/23/EC
- Volume/Pressure Testing based on BS6583
- Case Deflection/Leakage based on EN1886
- Case Leakage Testing up to 3000Pa
- Units Meet DW143 Class B for Leakage
- In-house Testing to EN1886, Witnessed by BSRIA
- Achieving T2 Thermal Transmittance and TB1 Thermal
- Noise breakout and in-duct testing in accordance with ISO 7244