Aire-volve external roof twin fans Nuaire
Market leading twin fan designed for external roof applications. A patented design allows unit to be mounted in any orientation making it idea for plant rooms or external spaces. Available inline (X) or grille outlet (R ) options. The range has lower energy consumption which provides a better SBEM score.
Features & Benefits:
- Latest EC motor technology - guarantees longer life and lower SFPs.
- Built in Ecosmart controls - energy efficient demand control ventilation solution.
- Constant pressure option - improves the energy performance of the overall building and guarantees lower energy costs for end users.
- Pitched roof – provides weather protection with unique guttering design
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant aluzinc - longer life expectancy than other materials.
- Fan and matching silencer system reduces breakout - guarantees a superior acoustic solution.
- 12 hour auto changeover - guarantees ventilation 24/7 in event of fan/motor failure and extends life of fan.
- Hinged pitch roof – provides easy, secure access for roof top applications.
- 5 year warranty - peace of mind.
Aire-volve external roof twin fans Nuaire technical data
The unit shall be manufactured from heavy gauge, corrosion resistant Aluzinc steel, internally coated pitched roof with acoustic material. Hinged pitch roof for maintenance/service and pressure tapping. The fan should be with an ‘inline assembly’, positioned in series for optimum performance. Run and standby fan assemblies to incorporate fan impeller and EC motors selected to provide the most energy efficient solution conforming to part L regulations and shall be direct or belt drive high efficiency motors to BS5000 as standard, belt or direct drive with EN60034-30 motors fitted with Hall effect air flow failure monitoring, units suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of 40°C. The twin fan shall be controlled by an integrated Ecosmart control panel mounted within the fan unit. The fans shall have the following energy saving and operational functions integrally installed within it, all components will be pre-wired and fitted by the manufacturer.
Aire-volve external roof twin fans Nuaire application
- Apartments & Flats
- Surgeries & Medical Centres
Aire-volve external roof twin fans Nuaire Ancillaries & Variations
- R Grille option (addition to X model if required) – AVT*-R-MOD
- Flexible connectors – CFC*
- Vertical support brackets – AVT-SB4
- Ecosmart Touch screen user control – ES-LCD
- Sensors & enablers refer to controls section