Axial Fans AXZ Fans & Blowers features
- Long or short case, bifurcated, propax, propeller/plate, portable.
- Emergency fume & smoke extract, roof extract, flameproof, ATEX.
- Performance duties from 0.1 – 55 m3/s (210 — 110,000 CFM) – diameters from 250 – 1250 mm.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2008 standards; certificate No. GB 8414.
- Tested to BS 848 / ISO 5801 standards.• Member of the Fan Manufacturer’s Association.
- Aluminium hub
- Impeller Ø range (mm): 250 to 1250
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 pole motors or inverter speed control
- Suitable for 50 / 60 Hz supplies; 1 phase / 3 phase
- Fully welded casing
- Taper-lock or positively located welded hub
- Wide range of finishes and anti-corrosion treatment available
- Blade angle adjustable from 10° to 40°
- Glass reinforced polypropylene (GRP) -40°C to +70°C
- Glass reinforced nylon (GRN) 40°C to +150°C
- Anti-static nylon (ASTAT) 40°C to +150°C
- Aluminium LM6 Grade (AL) 40°C to +200°C
- Up to +300°C for 2 hours for smoke extrac