Axus long cased axial fans AX Nuaire
- Wide Range - the widest range of ‘standard’ axials available. A fan to match every application ensures maximum efficiency saving costly energy.
- Energy Efficient - the fan impeller and IE2 motors provide the most efficient solution.
- Long Life Heavy Gauge Galvanised Steel Construction - ensures strength, durability and protection from damage during installation and will be corrosion resistant.
- Tested To The Highest Standards - air performance to BS848 (part 1) 2007 and ISO5801 (part1) 2007 with acoustic performance to AMCA300. All carried out at Nuaire’s test facilities to ensure the most accurate performance figures and noise data is provided, constantly monitored to give you up to date information you can rely on.
- Controls - wide range available including energy efficient Ecosmart.
- Comprehensive Ancillaries - including attenuators, speed controls and mounting ancillaries all pre-selected for the individual fan to ensure a perfect match and eliminate any on-site fitting problems.
- Fan Options - as well as long cased axials, contra-rotating, run/standby listed, options within the Axus range (2 speed–operation half and full. Flameproof motors to EExd IIBT4.
- Stock Availability - stock range available on ‘next day’ delivery. Standard products give peace of mind when designing those ‘rapid turnaround’ projects contact Nuaire for delivery dates.
Axus long cased axial fans AX Nuaire technical data
Axus circular inline axial flow fan manufactured from pre-galvanized mild steel for sizes 250-1250 diameter. 1400 diameter and above are manufactured from mild steel with hot dip galvanized finish. Fan incorporates inlet and outlet flanges with pre-drilled bolt holes, and an external terminal box to IP55. The motor is totally enclosed and protected to IP55, foot mounted class 'F' insulated and has sealed for life ball bearings. Blades manufactured from injection moulded GRP mounted in a die cast aluminium alloy hub as standard.
NOTE: This unit cannot be inverter speed controlled.
Class 'H' insulated, 300°C for 2 hours option, Atex option, aluminium blade options all available.