Bifurcated axial fans AXUS AXB Nuaire
- High Temperature Performance - the standard bifurcated unit is suitable for temperatures up 90ºC. High temperature options available up to 230ºC.
- Wide Range - the widest range of ‘standard’ bifurcated axials available. A fan to match every application ensures maximum efficiency saving costly energy.
- Low Maintenance - motor out of airstream ensures the unit is not effected by contaminants yet is easily accessible.
- Long Life Heavy Gauge Galvanised Steel Construction - ensures strength, durability and protection from damage during installation and will be corrosion resistant.
- Tested To The Highest Standards - air performance to BS848 (part 1) 2007 and ISO5801 (part1) 2007 with acoustic performance to AMCA300. All carried out at our own test facilities to ensure the most accurate performance figures and noise data is provided, constantly monitored to give you up to date information you can rely on.
- Comprehensive Ancillaries - including attenuators, frequency inverters, Ecosmart controls and mounting ancillaries all pre-selected for the individual fan to ensure a perfect match and eliminate any on-site fitting problems.
- Fan Options - options within the bifurcated axus range, Two speed – operation half and full, Flameproof motors to EExd IIBT4 for operation in systems with in duct ambient temp up to 230ºC.
- Stock Availability - stock range available on ‘next day’ delivery. Standard products available, to give peace of mind when designing those ‘rapid turnaround’ projects. Contact Nuaire for details.
Bifurcated axial fans AXUS AXB Nuaire technical data
Axus circular inline bifurcated axial flow fan manufactured from pre-galvanized mild steel for sizes 315-630 diameter. Sizes 710-1250 diameter are manufactured from mild steel with hot dip galvanized finish. Fan incorporates inlet and outlet flanges with pre-drilled bolt holes. The motor is totally enclosed and protected to IP55, foot mounted class 'F' insulated and has sealed for life ball bearings, wiring direct to the motor terminal box. Blades manufactured from cast aluminium alloy mounted in a die cast aluminium alloy hub as standard. Unit suitable for operation up to 90°C.
230 option has motor enclosure specially insulated for operation up to 230°C and ATEX options also available.
Aplication in kitchen extract systems