Features and benefits
- High evaporative cooling efficiency - low running costs. Only consumes about 1 kW per 2.8 m³/s (10,000 m³/h) cooled air, providing up to 30 kW of cooling.
- Heat reclaim function reduces heating costs
- EC fans (fitted as standard) boost efficiency
- Variable speed controls boost efficiency by only providing the airflow that is needed
- Simple and reliable technology – thus low maintenance costs
- All components accessible from the roof
- Durable: corrosion-resistant aluminium housing with powder coated water tray and water distribution system
- Extensively tested hygienically in compliance with VDI 6022 (“Hygienic Requirements for Ventilation Systems and Units for Internal Spaces”). This is a rigorous standard for air conditioning systems and confirms the high quality of supply air
- Controlled by highly intuitive and simple Colt Cortiva controls, either through a web browser or as an app on a smart phone or tablet
- Additional destratification by a Colt Wastemaster system boosts the heat reclaim.
- Designed and manufactured by Colt.
Types (airflows shown without filters)
12A: Axial up to 3.3 m³/s (12,000 m³/h)
12C: Centrifugal up to 3.3 m³/s (12,000 m³/h)
16C: Centrifugal up to 3.6 m³/s (13,000 m³/h)
17A: Axial up to 4.7 m³/s (17,000 m³/h)
22A: Axial up to 6.1 m³/s (22,000 m³/h)
23C: Centrifugal up to 6.4 m³/s (23,000 m³/h)
29C: Centrifugal up to 8.1 m³/s (29,000 m³/h)
30A: Axial up to 8.3 m³/s (30,000 m³/h)
Bottom duct connection - where unit is installed onto the roof
Side duct connection - where unit is combined with alternative HVAC equipment
Top duct connection - where unit is installed adjacent to a building on the ground
Colt Cortiva controller via browser or app.
Single stage: Z-line filter class G4, M5 or F7.
Two stage: Z-line filter G2+F9
VDI certification (optional)
Internal lighting / light switch, sight glass, pressure display, VDI 6022 certificate.