Louvred Face Diffuser 6500 Series Advanced Air
Ideal for applications in VAV systems, these diffusers create a strong ceiling coanda effect at typical maximum and minimum airflow rates and ensure draft free air distribution.
Available with a wide variety of core styles and neck sizes, a combination can be selected to suit a specified air pattern and deliver the desired volume of air to suit any particular requirement. Many frame types are also available to suit almost any mounting condition including surface mount (flat, beveled or deep drop face) and T-Bar panel types (Standard 25mm, Threadline, Fineline, Spline,
Tegular or Metal Snap-in). These models therefore offer a great degree of design flexibility.
The Advanced Air Model Series 6550 Adjustable Pattern Ceiling Diffusers offer the same features as the 6500 Series, however, they feature four hinged, individually adjustable deflecting vanes. These vanes allow air pattern adjustment from horizontal to vertical and further enhance the flexibility of the diffuser. Ideal for applications with higher ceiling heights or for heating applications to minimise stratification.
Louvred Face Diffuser 6500 Series Advanced Air features
- Square Patterns
- High Capacity
- Square Necks
- Spring loaded core. Removable without the use of tools.
- Core attached by cord for safe removal.
- High neck collars for solid connection.
- Secure core attachment.
- A wide variety of frame styles to suit most ceiling applications.
- Optional extended panels to suit modular ceilings systems.
- Engineered air diffusion patterns for 1, 2, 3 or 4-way blow in a wide selection of square neck sizes.
- Clean lines with no unsightly visible screws.
- Square-to-round transition adaptors are available (SQR option).
- Optional opposed blade damper with screwdriver slot operator.
Louvred Face Diffuser 6500 Series Advanced Air technical specification
AW Appliance White polyester powder finish RAL 9010 semi-gloss. Other finishes are available.
Louvred Face Diffuser 6500 Series Advanced Air technical dimension
Unit size is determined by duct dimensions. Diffuser necks are undersized to suit ductwork. Duct Sizes are available in 75mm increments.
150mm x 150mm square neck.
450mm x 450mm square neck