The current interieurtrend is a revival of charme. The ceramic logs are back and the real fire image is hot again. Next to the fire, cupboards, TV-wall, bookshelves or atmospheric lightning are integrated. In this way the fire completes the rest of the livingroom interior.
Faber translates this trend to a new serie frameless MatriX fires. The serie 1050 650 fires contains highly quantitive elements as the Log Burner 2.0 wich can’t be differentiated of real fire. The build-inn framework are available in different depths for a tailormade installation. The frameworks can be used both for a four as a threesided installation.
The Symbio lightmodule combines optimal atmosphere with a low power consumption. A glowing coalbed gives in general much heat which is not desired. With the Symbio lightmodule remote control you can switch the “coalbed” off and on. The coalbed is enlighted with a energy efficiënt LED module. Led light is famous for it’s long life span.
- Built in Fire
- Balanced Flue
- Burner: Log Burner 2.0®.
- Decoration options: ceramic logs
- Heat input (KW): 11,3
- Maximum measured heat output: 87%
- Control: remote control GV60 premium
- Optional: ITC app
- Electric connection with ITC: 230 V
- Electric connection without ITC:6-230V
- Natural gas: yes
- LPG gas: yes
- Burningchamber: flat steel interior (standard) or black glass (optional)
- Optional: anti reflective glass
- Optional: set convection grills
- Model: Built-in Fires
- Heating: Atmospheric Fire
- Category: Inside
- Burner: Log Burner
- Type: Front models