1st IIR International Conference on the Application of HFO Refrigerants Birmingham 2nd - 5th September 2018
The conference will focus on HFO refrigerants however papers may include comparisons of HFO refrigerants with other low and moderate GWP fluids such as ammonia, CO2, hydrocarbons and R32.
The Programme Committee is inviting proposals for papers for the conference.
The papers should report on original research or on technical developments and their applications, they should contain quality scientific or technical information and must not have been published previously elsewhere. All abstracts are subject to review and suitable abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper.
Papers are sought that provide information on the experience and use of the new family of A2L refrigerants known as HFOs. The conference will accept papers that include comparisons with other low and moderate GWP fluids such as R32, ammonia, CO2 and hydrocarbons. These papers will be expected to compare and contrast experiences of those refrigerants versus HFOs.
Abstracts must include the following:
- Up to 150 word summary of the paper topic
- A title for the paper
- Names and affiliations of authors (potential authors may submit up to 3 abstracts, either as sole or co-author.
- An indication of the corresponding author and one set of email contact details.
- An indication of the theme of the paper
- All abstract must be written in English
All those accepting the invitation to submit a paper should be aware that:
- Authors must personally present their papers at the conference.
- All authors shall comply with the strict timetable for abstract and full-paper submittal.
- All authors shall take into account reviewers’ recommendations and comply with the review-process deadlines.
- All authors shall comply with the document entitled “Guidelines for Authors on the Presentation of Manuscripts” which will be provided.
- The allocation of papers to streams and themes is at the discretion of the conference organisers and paper may be moved to an alternative stream
Any queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org