Does quality improve when you pay more for a product?
No it does not. Product value and product quality do not have to be mutually exclusive.
Many other businesses dabble in multi trade specialties but we at RABScreen prefer to concentrate on filtration.
RABScreen represent the Chicago based filter manufacturer who have been making filters since 1957. They serve many OEM customers in the USA and as such they need to continually improve their manufacturing techniques.
Volume sales equals volume production and volume purchasing of materials. Division of labour has created a production line manufacturing air intake screens with maximum efficiencies.
Compare this with a small organisation operating in lower volumes with sub-contracted manufacture and no production line. The product is similar but the manufacturing techniques are less efficient and this affects the cost base.
What do you get when you buy a RABScreen?
- Volume purchasing power – reduced cost.
- Production line manufacture – reduced cost.
- Division of labour – reduced cost.
- High tensile and tear strength – durability.
- Multiple mounting options – flexibility.
- HVAC 19mm and 32mm marine vinyl borders – suits most applications.
- Heavy duty 50mm border – for larger openings or high wind velocities.
- GBR deployment system – maximum ease of raising and lowering.
- GVS Bacticell AHU Filters - increased efficiency.
For RABScreen and our partners knowledge is the key –
- 60 years filter manufacture in the USA;
- 30 years high quality engineering experience in the UK;
- 25 years HVAC experience in the UK;
- 40 years filter manufacture in Europe.
The value of our products represents the true cost of manufacturing, shipping and distribution when you use professionals.
High price is NOT an indicator of quality but it DOES point to inefficient production.
For the complete range of air intake solutions there is only one industry standard product provided by a filter specialist.