Join us in Prague as an International Administration Assistant (Stagiaire) at Eurovent Middle East
Become part of a truly global Team that makes a difference
As International Project Assistant, you will be working with the entire Eurovent Middle East Team and are responsible for back-office as well as front-office support for administration, IT and event management. Your key tasks would involve:
- Organisation of events and meetings throughout the Middle East
- Database management (CRM)
- Homepage development and maintenance
- Maintenance and posting on social media channels
- Follow-up of legislative developments
- Support concerning finance and accounting
- Communication with organisations from the entire EMEA region
- Open to different cultures
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Eager to meet new people while working in a small, very hard-working team
- High level of spoken and especially written English, speaking an additional language is of advantage
- Interest in the European and Middle Eastern political environment and understanding of the EU decision-making process
- Service-oriented work ethics
- Interest in our industry and the manufacturing sector
- Of additional advantage: Knowledge in CSS, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
Bachelor student in Business Informatics, Communications, European and International Studies or related fields
As our members as well as our Team Members come from all over Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, your day-to-day communication will be very international and you will gain a high level of cultural understanding. With close supervision and regular feedback, you have the unique opportunity of developing your communication, event management, IT, and writing skills. When you work for us for a longer period of time and perform well, you can join us on business trips throughout the Middle East region as well. Lastly, you will expand your network exponentially with key contacts from companies, associations and governmental institutions from throughout the Middle East and beyond.
This vacancy is open at the Eurovent Regional Office in Prague 8 (Czech Republic).
- Part-time position (1-3 days/week, flexible according to your study schedule)
- Start date flexible, preferably in November or December
- Minimum duration: 3 months
A renumeration per month based on the number of worked hours will be granted. The amount can be discussed and depends on your experience.
If interested, please send an email with your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to Mr Markus Lattner at firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicants can also share their LinkedIn profile with us instead of sending a CV. Creative applications are appreciated.
Eurovent Middle East is the representative of Eurovent members based in and/or active in the Middle East region. Its participants constitute leading manufacturers of Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, Food Cold Chain, and Industrial Ventilation Technologies, as well as sector associations and national industry initiatives active in this field. By thinking ‘Beyond HVACR’, contributing manufacturers fulfil highest requirements in terms of product quality and sustainability.
They are united in their aim to work towards a lower energy demand, an improved food safety, and a better indoor air quality in the Middle East. Together, they employ thousands of people locally, supporting a more diversified economy throughout countries in the region. Team up with us!