Meaco Dehumidifier Wins Platinum Award
In their December issue T3 reviewed the Meaco DD8L, in a head-to-head against a competitor model and it came out on top, winning T3’s Platinum Award and scoring 5 stars! Top marks!
Also, the Meaco 25L Ultra Low energy dehumidifier was featured in the same issue, in the ‘best of the best‘ feature, within the Best of Living section.
We are pleased that the various Meaco models are consistently rated high and it is great to learn that the publication ‘marvelled at the eight litres of moisture the DD8L extracted daily’.
The Meaco DD8L model is a perfect addition for smaller, damp-prone homes or even offices. It is relatively quiet and helps allergy sufferers with its built-in ioniser and anti-bacterial filter.
Investing in a dehumidifier will provide a wealth of health benefits. We have collated the top reasons to add a Meaco to your Christmas list below…
- Dehumidifiers extract moisture from the air. This in turn ensures the onset of dust mites, mould and mildew is reduced by creating an inhospitable environment for them.
- Dehumidifiers help prevent Asthma attacks by reducing the triggers such as dust mites, mould etc. and helps improve respiratory problems, along with Air Purifiers.
- Dehumidifiers are unobtrusive, running quietly in the background, needing little maintenance.
- By reducing the build up of mould and damp, clothes will dry faster and musty smells will be no more!
- Dehumidifiers significantly minimise the onset of condensation by extracting as much excess water from the air as possible