New Airedale Training Programme Dates for 2018
Airedale International Air Conditioning, Leeds, UK, 18 October 2017
Leeds-based air conditioning specialist and manufacturer, Airedale International, have published its 2018 training programme.
With a range of BESA accredited training courses, students and engineers are ideally placed to install, commission and maintain today’s air conditioning systems with courses designed to ensure engineers keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.
Airedale International has been running air conditioning courses for more than 10 years and remains at the forefront of technology since its conception in 1974.
Classroom and practical instruction are offered at the training centre inside the manufacturing facility with its state-of-the-art training school based in Leeds.
The training school opened in April 2016 and features:
- A training classroom with capacity for up to 22 students
- The latest conferencing technology
- Various air conditioning and refrigeration training rigs (demonstrating different refrigerants and the most recent in measurement and testing technology).
- A brazing area equipped to provide new and experienced learners with the necessary skills required to install refrigerant pipework.
- Electrical area designed to give a practical understanding of safe working when developing, wiring and testing electrical assemblies as well as the correct fault finding techniques.
Designed from starter to expert, topics range from; How to install commission and maintain systems, to advanced techniques in maximising energy efficiency.
The programme also includes a regulatory reassessment course in F-Gas categories 1-4 for attendees to keep ahead of bans on refrigerants, quota reductions and the move towards low global warming potential refrigerants.
Airedale will also continue to offer CIBSE accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training tailored to specific needs.