NEW GENERATION OF HIGH EFFICIENCY FANS
HFW-L/EW tubular axial fans designed with four support arms to reduce vibrations and fitted with an aerodynamic aluminium low-consumption rotor and an IE4 Brushless E.C Industrial motor.
Short cased axial fans with galvanised finish
Cased axial fans with pad mounted motors and mounting arms designed to reduce noise and vibration. The aluminium impellers are aerodynamically designed to improve efficiency
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller
- Cast aluminium impellers
- Sheet steel casing with double flange and cable gland
- Steel Galvanised case
- IE2 efficiency between 0.75kW and 5.5kW inclusive
- IE3 efficiency motors above 7.5 kW.
- Class F motors, with ball bearings and IP55 protection
- Three phase 230/400V, 50Hz. (up to and including 4kW) and 400/690V, 50Hz. (above 4kW)
- Working temperature: -25ºC+ 50ºC.
Available on request:
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- PL version impellers - made from glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- 100% reversible impellers
- Motors suitable for non-standard electrical supplies
- ATEX certification, Category 2