Our quietest Dehumidifier
We’re proud to announce the official release of the new MeacoDry ‘ABC’ range of dehumidifiers!
Manufacturers have struggled for years to produce a dehumidifier with low noise levels but without compromising on the product’s performance. Feedback from our customers showed there was a clear demand for a dehumidifier that would meet this requirement, especially as they are often placed in hallways and landings around bedrooms, which can affect getting a good night’s sleep and various other health implications, as discussed in previous blogs. The result is the launch of the MeacoDry ABC range.
The new MeacoDry ABC range is the quietest dehumidifier we have ever produced and pushes the boundaries for low noise levels and comfort at night. At just 35 decibels (db) in low fan speed and 40db in high fan speed, it is the quietest dehumidifier in our range, and would probably be the quietest electrical appliance in any home. (Anything below 40dB you are getting into the realms of a whispered conversation or a small computer fan.) Available in two sizes, 10 or 12 litres, they are small and lightweight and are the simplest dehumidifiers in our range to operate, with easy to use controls and display, and low on energy consumption. The 10L is suitable for flats and small houses up to three bedrooms and can be used to keep condensation off windows and help dry washing, as well as maintaining a healthier humidity level in the home.
Other features of the range include a child lock, laundry mode, automatic defrost to save energy in lower temperatures and automatic turn off when the tank is full. It is available in five different colours.
- Ultra-Quiet – Meaco’s quietest compressor dehumidifier at just 35dB
- Energy Efficient – Just 2.4p per hour based on 15.2p/kWh
- Top Quality – From UK’s leading brand with two-year parts & labour warranty
- Compact Design – Small, lightweight & easily portable throughout the home
- Wide Range of Choice – 10 or 12 litre model with black, blue, green or silver finish
- The 10L has a water extraction rate of 10 litres a day at temperatures of 30°C, with the 12L extracting 12 litres a day.