Rhoss - Compact-ID
New range of FULL INVERTER Compact-ID refrigerators and heat pumps for indoor installation, with high seasonal efficiency and already compliant with ERP 2021.
The units are equipped with scroll EC Inverter compressors and PLUG-FAN fans with low EC motor, with the possibility to directly decide the direction of the air supply on site (vertical or horizontal).
Low consumption compact-ID
Cooling capacity: 16.4÷27.5 kW
Heating capacity: 17.7÷28.5 kW
PLUG-FAN fans with low consumption EC motor
Vertically or horizontally channelled delivery.
Winter operation up to -20°C outdoor air
Hot water production up to 60°C
Built-in MASTER/SLAVE control
Packaged reversible air cooled heat pumps and water chillers with Plug-Fan fans with EC motor. Range with scroll hermetic compressors, DC Inverter and R410A refrigerant gas.
- Compressor: scroll type, rotary, hermetic with Inverter operation, complete with thermal protection and casing heater.
- Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
- Air side heat exchanger: featuring a finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins for TCCITY and with hydrophilic treatment for THCITY, complete with protection grilles.
- Fan: Plug-Fan electric fan with directly coupled, low consumption EC motor fitted with internal thermal protection and accident protection grilles. Removable fan unit section for on-site installation.
- Vertical condensing air delivery, horizontal outlet easily transformed on-site.
- Proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed adjustment up to an outdoor air temperature of -15°C in chiller mode and up to an outdoor air temperature of 40°C in heat pump mode.
- Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
- Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate, complete with condensate drain tray and unit base antifreeze heater for THCITY.
- The unit is also complete with:
- outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation;
- electronic expansion valve;
- display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
- Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
- clock board.
T - High efficiency.
TCCITY: unit designed for cooling only.
THCITY: heat pump unit.
PUMP set up
- Pump unit complete with: EC circulator with 3 speed selector or continuous speed regulation or electric pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air vent valve, safety valve and pressure gauge.
TANK&PUMP set up
- Pump unit complete with: inertial buffer tank, circulator or electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air vent valve, safety valve, and pressure gauge.
Factory fitted accessories
- Forced Download. Compressor partialisation or switch-off to limit the consumed current and power (digital input).
- Antifreeze heater on the buffer tank.
- Circulator/electric pump antifreeze heater.
- Pre-painted copper/aluminium or copper/copper coils.
- Digital input for double set-point.
- 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Separately supplied accessories
- 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
- Additional electrical resistance for heat pump, managed by regulation.
- Remotely controllable outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
- Delivery anti-vibration fitting.
- Suction duct fitting.
- Water filter.
- Rubber anti-vibration mounts.
- Remote keypad with display.
- Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
- RS485/USB serial converter.
- Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.