September- CIAT TOUR
CIAT to showcase innovative solutions across three continents
CULOZ, Rhône-Alpes, France, 14th March, 2017 – CIAT announces the kickoff of its 2017 INTERNATIONAL CIAT TOUR presenting its newest product developments and comprehensive system offerings in 71 cities across three continents. The tour begins this week at ISH 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany, where consultants, engineers, building owners, facility managers, contractors and architects are invited to stop by open air area F11-B20 and discover CIAT’s latest innovations onboard the roadshow truck.
From March to November, the 2017 INTERNATIONAL CIAT TOUR will stop in 21 countries and cover a distance of more than 55,000 kilometers, traveling from Europe to North Africa and Central Europe, including such destinations as Russia and Turkey. At each stop, the showcase includes:
• New CLIMACIAT™ and Floway air handling units
• The new Aquaciat packaged chiller and heat pump
• The Ereba packaged reversible air/water heat pump with inverter technology, as well as split and multi split air to water heat pump
• CIAT’s complete comfort units, including MAJOR LINE, COADIS LINE, COMFORT LINE and MELODY 2
• The ITEX high energy recovery heat exchangers
• The new magnetic levitation compressor
• Smart CIATControl
• CIATM2M supervision systems
“Over the past 18 months, CIAT has transformed its offerings with new products and services. The 2017 INTERNATIONAL CIAT TOUR is a great opportunity to demonstrate our new capabilities and engage with our customers worldwide by bringing our expertise and extensive range solutions directly to their doorstep,” says Atallah Musleh, sales director Europe, CIAT.
CIAT provides energy-efficient solutions for all type of buildings such as offices, industrial facilities, the hospitality industry, shopping centers, administration, healthcare, collective housing, and individual housing.
Visit the CIAT website to view the list of upcoming dates and locations.