Silencers Mute for circular ducts
are manufactured by a unique method that leads to: • High sound attenuation values – up to 64 dB for d125 silencers • Top airtightness – class D (EN 15727:2010). Sound attenuation is tested according to EN ISO 7235 at independent laboratory.
- Reduction of noise in the circular ducts of low to medium pressure air handling systems.
- Reduction of noise generated by air handling units to any airflow direction.
- Optionally can be used in the duct systems to reduce the external noise between different premises.
- It significantly reduces the amount of supplied and exhaust air and thus reduce the desired air circulation in the premises;
- It determines the heating and cooling losses, which often does not allow to maintain the desired temperature;
- Systems, in which air supply is adjusted with temperature and air flow parameters, never guarantee user’s needs;
- Unsteady pressure occurs in air supply and exhaust systems;
- Leaky components of the ventilation system do not prevent contaminated air or odors from entering the premises.
- Casing made of galvanized steel (DX-51D+Z275). Corrosion class – C2 (ISO 12944).
- Inner material – polyester spunbond (type 488/50).
- Attenuation material – mineral wool. Fire rating class A1 (EN 13501) – non-combustible.
- Maximum operating pressure – 1000 Pa.
- Maximum operating temperature – 100°C.
- Outdoor applications only if covered from precipitation.