Smoke Dampers 2590
- In the fully closed position, with power off, the damper will maintain stability and integrity for 4 hours.
- Independently tested and witnessed by LPCB.
- Unique double skin blades design that achieves low leakage tested to British and American standards without the need for synthetic blade seals.
- Closure maintained by the unique “knee-lock” mechanism which prevents blades from reopening the damper.
- Wide range of actuators are available from Belimo, Honeywell and Johnson's to meet most requirements.
- All components fitted to the damper so installation simple and straight forward, therefore no additional modification to ductwork
The damper with power on will go to the closed position and power off will return to the open position
The damper without power the blades will be in the open position and when power applied the blades will close fully shut
Modulating - Volume Control
When power is applied the blades will fully open. From the open position through a signal 0-10 volts the damper blades can be adjusted between fully open and fully closed allowing volume control. In alarm the power is removed closing the blades within 16 seconds.
Power Open and Closed - No fail safe Position
The damper blades are powered open and powered closed that allows the damper to be controlled during a fire situation. When power fails the damper blades will stop and stay in that position.
Blade Indication - Micro switches
To give indication of the blade position to BMS or similar, integral micro switches are supplied as standard.
Blades: Double Skin 1.0mm galvanised mild steel as standard, Double skin 1.0 grade 430 stainless steel optional
Frame: 1.6mmm galvanised mild steel standard, 1.6mm grade 430 stainless steel optional
Frame Corners: Die formed corner channels, button locked for strength and rigidity
Casings: 1.2mm galvanised mild steel standard 1.2mm grade 430 stainless steel optional
Casing corners: Welded mitre corners finished with aluminium aerosol spray.
Linkage: External linkage. Enclosed within the frame and out of air stream. Zinc electroplated mild steel.
Bearings: Oil filled sintered bronze up to 200 degrees C
Axles: 12.7mm diameter zinc electroplated mild steel bolted directly through the blade
Jack Shaft: Zinc electroplated mild steel
Top, bottom and side jamb seals: Cambered grade 301 stainless steel
Rectangular Spigotted Models
NDW - Nominal Duct Width
NDH - Nominal Duct Height
Overall Casing Width/Height = Duct Width/Height + 50mm
Minimum Single Section Duct Size: 100mm x 100mm
Maximum Single Section Duct Size: 750mm x 1000mm
For damper sizes below 200mm width or height, the casing length increases. Please contact our Advanced Air sales for full dimensional details.
Circular Spigotted Models
NDD - Nominal Duct Diameter
Overall Casing Width/Height = Duct Diameter + 75mm
Minimum Single Section Duct Size: Ø100mm
Maximum Single Section Duct Size: Ø750mm
For damper sizes below Ø200mm the casing length increases.